Digital Copier Mart is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality copiers at the lowest prices and ensuring that all customers benefit from our interrelated Teams that ultimately provide ONE place for customers to purchase and maintain their copiers.
Our competent Sales Team is dedicated to ensuring that our customers experience both a cost and time efficient process when purchasing a copier.
Digital Copier Mart’s Customer Service Department works directly with the Sales Team in order to provide customers with the copier that suits your business needs, unbeatable pricing and comprehensive warranties.
- Statue of Liberty – Ellis Island National Monument
- United States Department of Defense
- United States Department of the Interior
- United States Bureau of the Census
- United States Department of Treasury
- United States Embassy (various)
- United States Army
- United States Navy
- United States Air Force
- United States Marine Corps
- United States Postal Service
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Boeing Aerospace
- Northrop Gruman
- ABC Sports
- Security Technologies Corp.
- Hilton Hotels
- Sheraton Hotels
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
- North Suburban Firefighters Union
- Rush Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan High School
- Mailboxes, Etc.
- American Bass Association
- American Equine Insurance
- American Rare Breed Association
- Universal Studios
- Duke University
- University of Chicago
- University of Illinois
- Chicago White Sox
- Chicago Bulls
- McCormick Place
- Cook County Government
- Coldwell Banker
- Veterinary Medical Association
- Kids in Danger (Not-for-profits receive another 10% off)
- and thousands of other hospitals and medical offices, law firms, mortgage companies, schools, churches, and large and small businesses… like yours!
Digital Copier Mart’s Technician Team is available around the clock should you need any assistance with various issues.
You will undoubtedly benefit from not only quick and concise responses to your needs, but also from the simplified yet thorough process involved when purchasing a copier with Digital Copier Mart (including all aspects from proposals, quotes, invoicing, shipping, etc.).
Digital Copier Mart Certified Remanufactured Program:
Boost Your ROI with Previously-Owned Equipment and Components that are Like New!
To satisfy the equipment needs of our cost-conscious customers, Digital Copier Mart offers select used office equipment that has been restored to original factory specifications.
Digital Copier Mart Certified Remanufactured program is based on strict qualification guidelines and comprehensive product inspections and is designed to give customers the chance to purchase top-quality products at very competitive prices…with complete confidence.
The equipment and supplies available through this program have been pre-selected from Digital Copier Mart’s inventory of used products based on strict eligibility criteria that include performance history and low meter counts. Every certified used product selected undergoes a rigorous inspection at Digital Copier Mart’s remanufacturing facility. Based upon the actual meter count of the machine, all units are either reconditioned or completely remanufactured to “like new” status using our carefully controlled ISP 9001:4003-certified process and then fully-tested to MA approved standards.
Certified Remanufactured vs. Certified Reconditioned
Remanufactured equipment is virtually indistinguishable from new products in appearance, quality, and reliability. Reconditioned equipment provides a similar set of equipment deliverables without undergoing the full replacement remanufacturing process.
That equipment which has met the product type and meter count definitions and has been rebuilt to meet ISO 9001:2000 certification
America’s Largest Discount Copier Center !
Digital Copier Mart chooses selected models with proven field success and low copy counts.
Certified technicians apply an extensive, 120-step comprehensive remanufacturing process.
Panels are treated to give the unit a “like new” appearance.
Units are packaged using new equipment standards.
Digital Copier Mart’s manufacturing facility uses an ISP 9001:4003-style quality system.
Chicago • New York • Baltimore/DC • Dallas • Los Angeles• San Jose • Orlando • Atlanta • Denver • Seattle • Detroit
Digital Copier Mart’s Warranty exceeds industry standards! Intro and then:
- 60 day or 10,000 copy repair and replacement
- 5 year major component warranty (includes hard drive, all circuit boards, touch-screen display and laser unit)
- Note: Network Installation is NOT Included. For complete Warranty and Purchase Agreement click here