Call For Quote
Ricoh Pro 907EX
Expect reliable operation during peak production, plus outstanding long-term reliability.
- Identify and correct multiple-sheet feeding, with an innovative ultrasonic sensor that improves detection accuracy.
- Use a wider range of stocks, from thin (40 g/m2) to thick (300 g/m2) with the Air Assist feature on the DLT/LCT. It uses precise airflow to ensure fast, error-free media handling.
- Minimize downtime with Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRUs), which can easily be replaced by trained users without making a service call.
- Process large or complicated files significantly faster with a 1.4 GHz CPU.
- Expect faster performance from the enhanced memory architecture, including 512 MB RAM standard (upgradeable to 1.5 GB) and a 320 GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Complete high-volume runs of large, multi-page documents without pausing to reload trays with the virtually limitless media supply.
- Expand in-house capabilities and reduce outsourcing by handling a wider variety of media sizes (up to offset-sized 13″ x 19.2″) and stocks (up to 300 g/m2).
- Perform administrative tasks remotely with Web Image Monitor, a utility that allows you to check supply levels, change print queues and adjust settings.
- Report usage meter data automatically with the Ricoh @Remote Intelligent Remote Management System, which facilitates remote device management.
Copying process 2 x 4-way laser diode array & electro-photographic printing
Copy speed Up to 90/110/135 copies per minute
Resolution Print 1,200 dpi
Scan 600 dpi
Multiple copy Up to 9,999
Warm-up time 360 seconds or less
First copy speed 3.5/3.2/3.0 seconds
Zoom 25 – 400% (in 1% steps)
Memory Hard Disk Drive 320 GB
Paper input capacity Standard 2 x 1,000-sheet tandem trays
2 x 500-sheet paper trays
Maximum 8,050 sheets (A4)
7,500 sheets (A3)
Paper output capacity Maximum Finisher: 3,000 + 500 sheets
Booklet Finisher: 2,500 + 250 sheets
Stacker: 5,000 + 250 sheets (with tandem connection: 10,000 + 500 sheets)
Paper size Minimum Standard trays: 139.7 x 139.7 mm A3 LCT, Bypass tray: 100 x 139.7 mm
Maximum Standard trays: 330.2 x 458 mm A3 LCT, Bypass tray: 330.2 x 487.7 mm
Paper weight Standard trays 52 – 216 g/m² A3 LCT 40 – 300 g/m² Duplex 52 – 256 g/m²
Dimensions (W x D x H) 870 x 858.5 x 1,476 mm
Weight Less than 315 kg
Power source 220 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz
Power consumption Maximum 3,500/3,500/4,000 W