Call For Quote
Ricoh Pro 1107 EX
- Expect reliable operation during peak production, plus outstanding long-term reliability.
- Identify and correct multiple-sheet feeding, with an innovative ultrasonic sensor that improves detection accuracy.
- Use a wider range of stocks, from thin (40 g/m2) to thick (300 g/m2) with the Air Assist feature on the DLT/LCT. It uses precise airflow to ensure fast, error-free media handling.
- Minimize downtime with Trained Customer Replaceable Units (TCRUs), which can easily be replaced by trained users without making a service call.
- Process large or complicated files significantly faster with a 1.4 GHz CPU.
- Expect faster performance from the enhanced memory architecture, including 512 MB RAM standard (upgradeable to 1.5 GB) and a 320 GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Complete high-volume runs of large, multi-page documents without pausing to reload trays with the virtually limitless media supply.
- Expand in-house capabilities and reduce outsourcing by handling a wider variety of media sizes (up to offset-sized 13″ x 19.2″) and stocks (up to 300 g/m2).
- Perform administrative tasks remotely with Web Image Monitor, a utility that allows you to check supply levels, change print queues and adjust settings.
- Report usage meter data automatically with the Ricoh @Remote Intelligent Remote Management System, which facilitates remote device management.
Warm-Up Time Less than 360 seconds
Standard Media Capacity 3,000 sheets
Tray 1: 2 x 1,000-Sheet Tray
Tray 2: 1 x 500-Sheet Tray
Tray 3: 1 x 500-Sheet Tray
Power Requirements 208 – 240V, 50/60 Hz, 20A (dedicated outlet)
Dimensions (W x D x H) 34.3″ x 33.9″ x 58.2″
Speed 110 pages-per-minute
Throughput Size 5.5″ x 8.5″ to 13″ x 19.2″
Reduction/Enlargement 25% – 400% (1% increments)
CPU Intel Pentium M 1.4 GHz
Memory 512 MB standard
1.5 GB (standard + Printer/ Scanner Unit)